Clue: Sewer line?
We have 4 answers for the clue Sewer line?. See the results below.
- Petticoat junction
- Coal stratum
- Clothes line
- It's a stitch!
- Tailor's meeting place
- Baseball feature
- Tailor's line
- Petticoat junction?
- Coal locale
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 02, 2014
- LA Times - January 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 18, 2010
- LA Times - June 19, 2008
- New York Sun - October 25, 2006
- New York Times - July 09, 2002
- New York Times - March 08, 2002
- New York Times - April 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sewer line? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!