We have 1 answer for the clue Colloquialism. See the results below.
- Manner of speaking
- "Going to the dogs," e.g.
- Challenge for a nonnative speaker
- Peculiar expression
- "Up the creek," e.g.
- "Talk turkey," e.g.
- Language quirk
- Unintuitive thing for language learners
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 28, 2012
- New York Times - December 26, 2010
- New York Times - November 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Colloquialism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!