Clue: Colonial diplomat Deane
We have 1 answer for the clue Colonial diplomat Deane. See the results below.
- Miser Marner
- "___ Marner"
- With 21-Across, an 1861 literary hero
- Fictional Marner
- Diplomat Deane
- American Revolutionary leader Deane
- Marner of fiction
- Eliot's Marner
- Diplomat Deane of early America
- Eppie's guardian, in an Eliot classic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Colonial diplomat Deane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!