Clue: Eliot's Marner
We have 1 answer for the clue Eliot's Marner. See the results below.
- Miser Marner
- "___ Marner"
- With 21-Across, an 1861 literary hero
- Fictional Marner
- Diplomat Deane
- American Revolutionary leader Deane
- Marner of fiction
- Colonial diplomat Deane
- Diplomat Deane of early America
- Eppie's guardian, in an Eliot classic
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 28, 2016
- Universal - November 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 07, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 07, 2006
- LA Times - October 29, 2005
- New York Times - February 25, 2004
- USA Today - September 04, 2003
- Washington Post - January 24, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Eliot's Marner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!