Clue: Diplomat Deane
We have 1 answer for the clue Diplomat Deane. See the results below.
- Miser Marner
- "___ Marner"
- With 21-Across, an 1861 literary hero
- Fictional Marner
- American Revolutionary leader Deane
- Marner of fiction
- Colonial diplomat Deane
- Eliot's Marner
- Diplomat Deane of early America
- Eppie's guardian, in an Eliot classic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 12, 2003
- New York Times - July 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Diplomat Deane that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!