Clue: Marner of fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Marner of fiction. See the results below.
- Miser Marner
- "___ Marner"
- With 21-Across, an 1861 literary hero
- Fictional Marner
- Diplomat Deane
- American Revolutionary leader Deane
- Colonial diplomat Deane
- Eliot's Marner
- Diplomat Deane of early America
- Eppie's guardian, in an Eliot classic
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 08, 2018
- LA Times - March 16, 2017
- USA Today - January 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 16, 2011
- Netword - September 02, 2010
- LA Times - June 23, 2010
- LA Times - February 15, 2009
- Universal - May 09, 2007
- Netword - December 06, 2006
- New York Times - February 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Marner of fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!