Clue: Fictional Marner
We have 1 answer for the clue Fictional Marner. See the results below.
- Miser Marner
- "___ Marner"
- With 21-Across, an 1861 literary hero
- Diplomat Deane
- American Revolutionary leader Deane
- Marner of fiction
- Colonial diplomat Deane
- Eliot's Marner
- Diplomat Deane of early America
- Eppie's guardian, in an Eliot classic
Last Seen In:
- Netword - February 20, 2013
- New York Times - January 29, 2013
- USA Today - September 24, 2012
- USA Today - August 18, 2004
- New York Times - October 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Fictional Marner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!