Clue: Contemporary of Jimmy and Bjorn
We have 1 answer for the clue Contemporary of Jimmy and Bjorn. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - February 24, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Contemporary of Jimmy and Bjorn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!