Clue: Court foe of Bjorn
We have 1 answer for the clue Court foe of Bjorn. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 29, 2008
- USA Today - August 11, 2006
- New York Times - December 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Court foe of Bjorn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!