Clue: Creator of a bear market?
We have 1 answer for the clue Creator of a bear market?. See the results below.
- "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
- Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- Mr. Pim's creator
- "The Red House Mystery" novelist
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
- His last novel was "Chloe Marr," 1946
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Creator of a bear market? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!