Clue: "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
We have 2 answers for the clue "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright. See the results below.
- Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
- Creator of a bear market?
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- Mr. Pim's creator
- "The Red House Mystery" novelist
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
- His last novel was "Chloe Marr," 1946
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 06, 2014
- LA Times - November 03, 2013
- New York Sun - July 03, 2008
- New York Times - January 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!