Clue: Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
We have 2 answers for the clue Winnie-the-Pooh's creator. See the results below.
- "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
- Creator of a bear market?
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- Mr. Pim's creator
- "The Red House Mystery" novelist
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
- His last novel was "Chloe Marr," 1946
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2012
- LA Times - July 16, 2012
- Washington Post - December 22, 2010
- Washington Post - February 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 28, 2006
- Washington Post - May 26, 2003
- New York Times - October 07, 2002
- New York Times - February 01, 1999
- New York Times - October 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Winnie-the-Pooh's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!