Clue: Mr. Pim's creator
We have 2 answers for the clue Mr. Pim's creator. See the results below.
- "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
- Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
- Creator of a bear market?
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- "The Red House Mystery" novelist
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
- His last novel was "Chloe Marr," 1946
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mr. Pim's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!