Clue: "The Red House Mystery" novelist
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Red House Mystery" novelist. See the results below.
- "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
- Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
- Creator of a bear market?
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- Mr. Pim's creator
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
- His last novel was "Chloe Marr," 1946
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The Red House Mystery" novelist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!