Clue: Dead Sea Scrolls language
We have 1 answer for the clue Dead Sea Scrolls language. See the results below.
- Whence the word "golem"
- Whence the word "Sabbath"
- With 65-Across, what aleph begins, in linguistics
- Like the letters on a dreidel
- Language of Literature Nobelist Shmuel Yosef Agnon
- Language that gave us the word "golem"
- Sin-filled language?
- Talmud language
- Talmud tongue
- Torah tongue
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 22, 2014
- Washington Post - May 31, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Dead Sea Scrolls language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!