Clue: Whence the word "Sabbath"
We have 1 answer for the clue Whence the word "Sabbath". See the results below.
- Whence the word "golem"
- With 65-Across, what aleph begins, in linguistics
- Like the letters on a dreidel
- Language of Literature Nobelist Shmuel Yosef Agnon
- Language that gave us the word "golem"
- Dead Sea Scrolls language
- Sin-filled language?
- Talmud language
- Talmud tongue
- Torah tongue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Whence the word "Sabbath" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!