Clue: Language that gave us the word "golem"
We have 1 answer for the clue Language that gave us the word "golem". See the results below.
- Whence the word "golem"
- Whence the word "Sabbath"
- With 65-Across, what aleph begins, in linguistics
- Like the letters on a dreidel
- Language of Literature Nobelist Shmuel Yosef Agnon
- Dead Sea Scrolls language
- Sin-filled language?
- Talmud language
- Talmud tongue
- Torah tongue
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 04, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Language that gave us the word "golem" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!