HEBREW is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Whence the word "golem"
- Whence the word "Sabbath"
- With 65-Across, what aleph begins, in linguistics
- Like the letters on a dreidel
- Language of Literature Nobelist Shmuel Yosef Agnon
- Language that gave us the word "golem"
- Dead Sea Scrolls language
- Sin-filled language?
- Talmud language
- Talmud tongue
- Torah tongue
- Sharon's language
- Language of Israel
- Language written right-to-left
- Semitic tongue
- Semitic language
- Ancient language
- Chosen people's language
- 55-Across, e.g.
- Yeshiva course
- Bar mitzvah language
- Origin of the word "behemoth"
- Israel's national language
- Israel's language
- Right-to-left language
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 06, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 21, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 19, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 07, 2016
- USA Today - October 28, 2015
- New York Times - May 10, 2014
- USA Today - April 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 27, 2013
- New York Times - June 22, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - May 02, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - May 25, 2011
- LA Times - January 12, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 05, 2009
- LA Times - July 05, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 14, 2009
- Washington Post - May 31, 2009
- New York Times - February 15, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2008
- New York Times - December 16, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer hebrew that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!