Clue: Like the letters on a dreidel
We have 1 answer for the clue Like the letters on a dreidel. See the results below.
- Whence the word "golem"
- Whence the word "Sabbath"
- With 65-Across, what aleph begins, in linguistics
- Language of Literature Nobelist Shmuel Yosef Agnon
- Language that gave us the word "golem"
- Dead Sea Scrolls language
- Sin-filled language?
- Talmud language
- Talmud tongue
- Torah tongue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Like the letters on a dreidel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!