Clue: Deliverer of opening words?
We have 1 answer for the clue Deliverer of opening words?. See the results below.
- Morgiana's master, in story
- Poor woodcutter of folklore
- "Open sesame!" sayer
- Fictional password user
- "Arabian Nights" hero
- Legendary password user
- "Open, sesame!" speaker
- Woodcutter in folklore
- Fictional character with the female slave Morgiana
- Morgiana's storied master
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Deliverer of opening words? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!