Clue: Poor woodcutter of folklore
We have 1 answer for the clue Poor woodcutter of folklore. See the results below.
- Morgiana's master, in story
- "Open sesame!" sayer
- Deliverer of opening words?
- Fictional password user
- "Arabian Nights" hero
- Legendary password user
- "Open, sesame!" speaker
- Woodcutter in folklore
- Fictional character with the female slave Morgiana
- Morgiana's storied master
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 22, 2003
- New York Times - October 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Poor woodcutter of folklore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!