Clue: Morgiana's master, in story
We have 1 answer for the clue Morgiana's master, in story. See the results below.
- Poor woodcutter of folklore
- "Open sesame!" sayer
- Deliverer of opening words?
- Fictional password user
- "Arabian Nights" hero
- Legendary password user
- "Open, sesame!" speaker
- Woodcutter in folklore
- Fictional character with the female slave Morgiana
- Morgiana's storied master
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Morgiana's master, in story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!