Clue: "Open sesame!" sayer
We have 5 answers for the clue "Open sesame!" sayer. See the results below.
- Morgiana's master, in story
- Poor woodcutter of folklore
- Deliverer of opening words?
- Fictional password user
- "Arabian Nights" hero
- Legendary password user
- "Open, sesame!" speaker
- Woodcutter in folklore
- Fictional character with the female slave Morgiana
- Morgiana's storied master
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 19, 2017
- New York Times - April 22, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 10, 2009
- Washington Post - July 22, 2008
- Washington Post - April 21, 2001
- New York Times - December 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Open sesame!" sayer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!