Clue: "Open, sesame!" speaker
We have 5 answers for the clue "Open, sesame!" speaker. See the results below.
- Morgiana's master, in story
- Poor woodcutter of folklore
- "Open sesame!" sayer
- Deliverer of opening words?
- Fictional password user
- "Arabian Nights" hero
- Legendary password user
- Woodcutter in folklore
- Fictional character with the female slave Morgiana
- Morgiana's storied master
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 07, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - June 05, 2016
- Universal - March 07, 2016
- USA Today - January 21, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - June 07, 2015
- Chicago Reader - January 27, 2012
- Universal - November 11, 2010
- New York Times - January 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "Open, sesame!" speaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!