Clue: Detroit baseballer
We have 1 answer for the clue Detroit baseballer. See the results below.
- Big name in golf
- Clemson athlete
- Princeton or Clemson mascot
- Woods on the fairway
- Clemson mascot
- With 10-Across, ocelot and margay
- Striped feline
- "Moon __" (Penelope Lively novel)
- Woods in front of a field?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 16, 2012
- New York Times - July 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Detroit baseballer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!