We have 1 answer for the clue Double-edged. See the results below.
- Like some Swift writing
- Like a break-in at a burglar's house
- Unexpectedly appropriate, maybe
- Like some of Chekhov's writings
- Like many Rod Serling works
- Unexpected, in a way
- "Isn't it ___?"
- Like many an O. Henry story
- Twisted, in a way
- Like many O. Henry stories
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 14, 2013
- Washington Post - February 15, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - April 20, 2008
- Washington Post - August 13, 2003
- New York Times - July 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Double-edged that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!