Clue: Like a break-in at a burglar's house
We have 1 answer for the clue Like a break-in at a burglar's house. See the results below.
- Like some Swift writing
- Unexpectedly appropriate, maybe
- Like some of Chekhov's writings
- Like many Rod Serling works
- Unexpected, in a way
- "Isn't it ___?"
- Like many an O. Henry story
- Twisted, in a way
- Like many O. Henry stories
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Like a break-in at a burglar's house that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!