Clue: "Isn't it ___?"
We have 2 answers for the clue "Isn't it ___?". See the results below.
- Like some Swift writing
- Like a break-in at a burglar's house
- Unexpectedly appropriate, maybe
- Like some of Chekhov's writings
- Like many Rod Serling works
- Unexpected, in a way
- Like many an O. Henry story
- Twisted, in a way
- Like many O. Henry stories
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 16, 2005
- New York Times - January 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Isn't it ___?" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!