Clue: Like many an O. Henry story
We have 1 answer for the clue Like many an O. Henry story. See the results below.
- Like some Swift writing
- Like a break-in at a burglar's house
- Unexpectedly appropriate, maybe
- Like some of Chekhov's writings
- Like many Rod Serling works
- Unexpected, in a way
- "Isn't it ___?"
- Twisted, in a way
- Like many O. Henry stories
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Like many an O. Henry story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!