Clue: Unexpected, in a way
We have 2 answers for the clue Unexpected, in a way. See the results below.
- Like some Swift writing
- Like a break-in at a burglar's house
- Unexpectedly appropriate, maybe
- Like some of Chekhov's writings
- Like many Rod Serling works
- "Isn't it ___?"
- Like many an O. Henry story
- Twisted, in a way
- Like many O. Henry stories
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 25, 2016
- New York Times - March 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Unexpected, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!