Clue: Duke of Milan in "The Tempest"
We have 1 answer for the clue Duke of Milan in "The Tempest". See the results below.
- Shakespearean merchant
- The gardener in "The Marriage of Figaro"
- Violinmaker Stradivari
- For whose benefit "the quality of mercy is not strain'd" in Shakespeare
- The merchant of Venice
- Madonna's costar in "Evita"
- Madonna's "Evita" costar
- Tossed onion at Merchant of Venice (7)
- Composer Vivaldi
- Client of Shylock
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Duke of Milan in "The Tempest" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!