Clue: Shakespearean merchant
We have 1 answer for the clue Shakespearean merchant. See the results below.
- The gardener in "The Marriage of Figaro"
- Violinmaker Stradivari
- For whose benefit "the quality of mercy is not strain'd" in Shakespeare
- The merchant of Venice
- Madonna's costar in "Evita"
- Duke of Milan in "The Tempest"
- Madonna's "Evita" costar
- Tossed onion at Merchant of Venice (7)
- Composer Vivaldi
- Client of Shylock
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Shakespearean merchant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!