Clue: Madonna's "Evita" costar
We have 1 answer for the clue Madonna's "Evita" costar. See the results below.
- Shakespearean merchant
- The gardener in "The Marriage of Figaro"
- Violinmaker Stradivari
- For whose benefit "the quality of mercy is not strain'd" in Shakespeare
- The merchant of Venice
- Madonna's costar in "Evita"
- Duke of Milan in "The Tempest"
- Tossed onion at Merchant of Venice (7)
- Composer Vivaldi
- Client of Shylock
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Madonna's "Evita" costar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!