Clue: The gardener in "The Marriage of Figaro"
We have 1 answer for the clue The gardener in "The Marriage of Figaro". See the results below.
- Shakespearean merchant
- Violinmaker Stradivari
- For whose benefit "the quality of mercy is not strain'd" in Shakespeare
- The merchant of Venice
- Madonna's costar in "Evita"
- Duke of Milan in "The Tempest"
- Madonna's "Evita" costar
- Tossed onion at Merchant of Venice (7)
- Composer Vivaldi
- Client of Shylock
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 07, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The gardener in "The Marriage of Figaro" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!