Clue: The merchant of Venice
We have 1 answer for the clue The merchant of Venice. See the results below.
- Shakespearean merchant
- The gardener in "The Marriage of Figaro"
- Violinmaker Stradivari
- For whose benefit "the quality of mercy is not strain'd" in Shakespeare
- Madonna's costar in "Evita"
- Duke of Milan in "The Tempest"
- Madonna's "Evita" costar
- Tossed onion at Merchant of Venice (7)
- Composer Vivaldi
- Client of Shylock
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 23, 2012
- New York Times - January 16, 2011
- New York Times - July 10, 2009
Found an answer for the clue The merchant of Venice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!