Clue: Executioner in "The Mikado"
We have 1 answer for the clue Executioner in "The Mikado". See the results below.
- "The Mikado" character
- Clown of renown
- Famous language-signing gorilla
- "Shimmy, Shimmy, ___-Bop" (1960 Little Anthony and the Imperials hit)
- Early cartoon clown
- "The Mikado" executioner
- Character in "The Mikado"
- Signing gorilla
- Gorilla who learned sign language
- ''Mikado'' character
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Executioner in "The Mikado" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!