Clue: Fifth-century canonized pope
We have 1 answer for the clue Fifth-century canonized pope. See the results below.
- His feast day is April 11
- Pope who persuaded Attila the Hun not to attack Rome
- Fifth-century pope
- Canonized fifth-century pope
- Pope of 452 who met with Attila
- Fifth-century pope, the first to receive the title "the Great"
- Canonized pope known as "the Great"
- "Great" pope of the 5th cen.
- 5th cen. pope
- Pope in Attila's time
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 15, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Fifth-century canonized pope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!