Clue: Fifth century pope known as "The Great"
We have 2 answers for the clue Fifth century pope known as "The Great". See the results below.
- His feast day is April 11
- Pope who persuaded Attila the Hun not to attack Rome
- Fifth-century pope
- Canonized fifth-century pope
- Pope of 452 who met with Attila
- Fifth-century pope, the first to receive the title "the Great"
- Canonized pope known as "the Great"
- "Great" pope of the 5th cen.
- 5th cen. pope
- Pope in Attila's time
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 16, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Fifth century pope known as "The Great" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!