Clue: First name at the '72 Olympics
We have 1 answer for the clue First name at the '72 Olympics. See the results below.
- Ballerina Spessivtseva
- One of Chekhov's "Three Sisters"
- Marathoner Markova
- Gymnast Korbut
- Actress Baclanova of old films
- "The Three Sisters" sister
- "Eugene Onegin" sister
- One of Chekhov's Three Sisters
- "Eugene Onegin" mezzo-soprano
- First name in gymnastics
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 24, 2008
- New York Times - November 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue First name at the '72 Olympics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!