Clue: First name in 1970's tennis
We have 2 answers for the clue First name in 1970's tennis. See the results below.
- Tennis's Nastase
- "In a cowslip's bell ___": "The Tempest"
- "Would ___?" (sleazeball's question)
- Netman Nastase
- Onetime rival of Bjorn
- Rival of Bjorn
- He beat Arthur at the 1972 U.S. Open
- Arthur's onetime court rival
- First name in 70's tennis
- "Would ___?"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 16, 2010
- New York Times - June 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue First name in 1970's tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!