Clue: First prime minister of Burma
We have 1 answer for the clue First prime minister of Burma. See the results below.
- Burma's first P.M.
- First Burmese prime minister
- 40's-60's leader overthrown by Ne Win
- Three-time Burmese prime minister
- Big name in Burmese history
- 1940's-50's leader with a palindromic name
- "Burma Looks Ahead" author
- Bygone P.M. with a palindromic name
- First P.M. of Burma
- Burma's first prime minister
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - August 06, 2010
- New York Sun - December 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue First prime minister of Burma that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!