Clue: Fish of which the male carries the fertilized eggs
We have 1 answer for the clue Fish of which the male carries the fertilized eggs. See the results below.
- Fish that sings when mating
- *Underwater creature whose males give birth
- Equine-looking fish
- Cousin of a stickleback
- Pipefish cousin
- Fish that swims in an upright position
- Fish that swims upright
- Coral reef inhabitant
- Fish whose male carries the eggs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fish of which the male carries the fertilized eggs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!