Clue: Fish that sings when mating
We have 1 answer for the clue Fish that sings when mating. See the results below.
- Fish of which the male carries the fertilized eggs
- *Underwater creature whose males give birth
- Equine-looking fish
- Cousin of a stickleback
- Pipefish cousin
- Fish that swims in an upright position
- Fish that swims upright
- Coral reef inhabitant
- Fish whose male carries the eggs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fish that sings when mating that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!