Clue: Fish that swims upright
We have 1 answer for the clue Fish that swims upright. See the results below.
- Fish of which the male carries the fertilized eggs
- Fish that sings when mating
- *Underwater creature whose males give birth
- Equine-looking fish
- Cousin of a stickleback
- Pipefish cousin
- Fish that swims in an upright position
- Coral reef inhabitant
- Fish whose male carries the eggs
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 10, 2016
- LA Times - August 10, 2014
- LA Times - March 05, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Fish that swims upright that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!