Clue: Pipefish cousin
We have 1 answer for the clue Pipefish cousin. See the results below.
- Fish of which the male carries the fertilized eggs
- Fish that sings when mating
- *Underwater creature whose males give birth
- Equine-looking fish
- Cousin of a stickleback
- Fish that swims in an upright position
- Fish that swims upright
- Coral reef inhabitant
- Fish whose male carries the eggs
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Pipefish cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!