Clue: *Underwater creature whose males give birth
We have 1 answer for the clue *Underwater creature whose males give birth. See the results below.
- Fish of which the male carries the fertilized eggs
- Fish that sings when mating
- Equine-looking fish
- Cousin of a stickleback
- Pipefish cousin
- Fish that swims in an upright position
- Fish that swims upright
- Coral reef inhabitant
- Fish whose male carries the eggs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2007
Found an answer for the clue *Underwater creature whose males give birth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!