Clue: Five-time Wimbledon champ
We have 1 answer for the clue Five-time Wimbledon champ. See the results below.
- Five-time Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Tennis champ Bjorn
- Tennis's Bjorn
- Wimbledon champ for five years straight
- Five-time Wimbledon champion
- Winner of five consecutive Wimbledons
- Tennis's 1979-80 Player of the Year
- Wimbledon five-peater
- Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Evil "Star Trek" group, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - August 05, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - December 10, 2010
- LA Times - November 05, 2009
- New York Times - August 23, 2009
- USA Today - July 06, 2009
- USA Today - December 16, 2003
- New York Times - January 31, 2001
- New York Times - December 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Five-time Wimbledon champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!