Clue: Wimbledon champ for five years straight
We have 1 answer for the clue Wimbledon champ for five years straight. See the results below.
- Five-time Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Tennis champ Bjorn
- Five-time Wimbledon champ
- Tennis's Bjorn
- Five-time Wimbledon champion
- Winner of five consecutive Wimbledons
- Tennis's 1979-80 Player of the Year
- Wimbledon five-peater
- Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Evil "Star Trek" group, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Wimbledon champ for five years straight that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!