Clue: Tennis champ Bjorn
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis champ Bjorn. See the results below.
- Five-time Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Five-time Wimbledon champ
- Tennis's Bjorn
- Wimbledon champ for five years straight
- Five-time Wimbledon champion
- Winner of five consecutive Wimbledons
- Tennis's 1979-80 Player of the Year
- Wimbledon five-peater
- Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Evil "Star Trek" group, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 30, 2009
- Washington Post - February 15, 2000
- New York Times - July 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tennis champ Bjorn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!