Clue: Tennis's 1979-80 Player of the Year
We have 1 answer for the clue Tennis's 1979-80 Player of the Year. See the results below.
- Five-time Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Tennis champ Bjorn
- Five-time Wimbledon champ
- Tennis's Bjorn
- Wimbledon champ for five years straight
- Five-time Wimbledon champion
- Winner of five consecutive Wimbledons
- Wimbledon five-peater
- Wimbledon champ, 1976-80
- Evil "Star Trek" group, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Tennis's 1979-80 Player of the Year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!